The association's missions
After almost 90 years of existence, LADAPT is striving to develop its work in a global and multi-disciplinary way, with the aim of supporting the autonomy of people with disabilities. The human values driving LADAPT's activity constitute an intangible and shared basis for all the participants who are committed to the association. LADAPT continually campaigns in favour of:
- the liberty and equality of all human beings
- the recognition of the dignity of individuals
- the respect for all rights
- the respect for personal and cultural diversity
- the emancipatory role of education
Thanks to 370 volunteers from the Success Network, LADAPT can offer real citizenship support for disabled people who are looking for work.
As part of our associative project aims, LADAPT seeks to provide innovative answers for our 5 million fellow-citizens with disabilities, making their social and professional integration easier at each stage in their lives. The association remains true to its mission begun almost 90 years ago: supporting disabled people in their daily combat so that we can all "Live together, equal and different" (association project 2016-2020).
Support the association
Your donation is vital for our project to succeed.
Why not become a member of LADAPT?
By becoming a LADAPT member, you can give more impact and strength to our campaigns.
- You can actively campaign in favour of our projects.
- You will be taking a personal part in improving the situation of disabled citizens.
- You can vote in our General Assembly and support our political representation within bodies campaigning in favour of disabled people.
- You can meet and speak with our volunteers, staff and administrators, and debate about our values and shared convictions.
- You can address the public authorities through our concrete proposals (#touscitoyens)
- You will receive "Couleurs Handicap", the magazine for our members and sponsors.
- Become a member for 20 euros, or just 6.80 euros after a tax rebate. Your membership will help us fund our projects.
LADAPT - Associative action department
01 48 10 38 58 - firstname.lastname@example.org