Plan your week
Are you taking part in an employment action in EDEW 2016 ? This section is for you! Consult the advice and tools on offer, discover businesses with a dynamic disability policy in our practical Employment/Disability Guide, send your CV to be preselected and take part in all of LADAPT’s employment/disability events…
If you are taking part in an employment action during the Week
- Before being a disabled candidate, you are first and foremost a candidate.
- Prepare your CV carefully.
- Highlight your skills.
- Do not underestimate yourself and have self-confidence.
- Break down prejudice!
- Present your disability simply and briefly.
- Align your interest with that of the business.
- Emphasise your ability to be independent and work in a team.
- Be sure of what you bring to the business.
- Do not decline or accept a proposal too hastily.
Consult the Employment & Disability Guide 2016-2017
Online from early November
Consult the Disability Employment Forum 2016 Guide