Ile-de-France Disability Employment Forum
Ile-de-France Disability Employment Forum 2016
Wednesday 16 November 2016 from 9.30 am to 6 pm
Halle Georges Carpentier, Place de Port-au-Prince, 75013 Paris
Metro line 7: Porte de d'Ivry / Porte de Choisy Tramway 3: Porte de Choisy Bus 83: Porte d’Ivry Parking du Casino: free parking for 1h30.
Free admission for all.
- A recruitment area - over 100 businesses present
- The representatives of the public Employment service (Pôle Emploi, Handipass, MDPH Paris, Agefiph, FIPHFP, etc.)
- Associations and organisations from the public and private sectors that support disabled people (CNAV, Centre FORJA, FEDEEH, UPTIH, FISAF, CED Hanploi, etc.)
- Individual coaching areas
- An “Employment” workshop with internet access for drafting CVs and covering letters
Conferences on topics related to employment and occupational integration :
10.30 am – 11.30 am: The 5 keys to a successful job interview and making the most of your application
11.30 am – 12.30 pm: Should we talk about Disability? And if so, how?
1 pm – 2 pm: Mental disability and employment: from prevention to support, what systems exist for successful inclusion in the workplace?
2 pm – 3 pm: Culture and Employment
3 pm – 4 pm: The 5 keys to a successful job interview and making the most of your application.
4 pm – 5 pm: Combined work and study courses: who are they for? How do they work? What are the advantages?
The ESATs of Ile-de-France celebrate their successes !
LADAPT’s extramural ESATs (Social Enterprises for Occupational Integration) in Ile-de-France invite you to an evening of testimonials and debates.
During this evening, the focus will be on users’ career development and original collaborations between economic partners and the Ile-de-France ESATs.
Wednesday 16 November 2016 at 5.15 pm - conference area to round off the Disability Employment Forum
Event exclusively reserved to companies, by invitation from Nadia Fadil, 01 41 09 75 13 / email@example.com.