Become a partner
- You can become a “National partner"
- You can become “Ile-de-France supporters"
LADAPT Business offering - email@example.com Other types of partnership are also available, feel free to contact us for more information.
- You can become the Week’s official media partner
Contact Nicole Frêné: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All year round, LADAPT’s Business offering: know-how and expertise
LADAPT has considerable expertise and know-how in the field of disability, and can support you step by step as you implement your project for social and occupational integration of disabled people.
- Raising awareness, training
- Taking part in employment/disability actions
- Working with LADAPT’s ESATs and CRPs (Occupational Re-adaptation Centres)
- Supporting LADAPT’s actions
- Communicating and highlighting your commitments in the Practical Guide to Employment & Disability
LADAPT is also committed to working on securing your disabled employees’ career paths, particularly to ensure the success and durability of occupational integration projects from the worker’s and the employer’s point of view.
5 good reasons to work with LADAPT
- A recognised expert at your side to help with each step of your disability policy
- An association that is aware of issues specific to businesses, and tailors its approach for greater flexibility
- A long-term partner offering you a broad range of tried and tested options
- Relevant solutions: “catalogue” actions for turnkey support and tailor-made actions to fully meet your individual needs
- A national network making it easier to provide a local solution, wherever your entity is based
LADAPT Business offering 01 48 10 38 56 email@example.com